February 2, 2019
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Birmingham Central Mosque
As we all know, social media can be very addictive.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat – you name it, we’re all on it.
However, not many of us realise the effects of social media and how this can have an impact on the time we spend outside of our devices.
Insha’Allah, on Saturday 2nd February 2018 at 7pm we will have Ustadh Waseem Khan delivering a lecture about the addiction of social media, which will cover important topics such as:
• The Psychological effects of addiction
• The Neuroscience behind instant gratification
• Narcissim and Egoism explained
• The effects of procrastination
• Importance of valuing time in Islam
This is a family event, open to all. Please spread the word.
We look forward to seeing you there Insha’Allah!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD